The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday January 31, 2003 at 00:17
King of typos
Loyal Member
June 2002
OK I just had the weirdest thing happen to me. I installed PENG, and it asked me if I wanted to restart my pcs now, or if I will do it later. I clicked on restart now, or yes which ever.

Then it restarted, but not all the way. It went directly to PENG, and not my system things. I even had my restart screen up when PENG started. Didn't think much about it. So I just contined with importing. And I noticed that there are two imports, and one export.

You can import a gallery directly. But it didn't work for me. And then you can import a ccf, like I've stated above.

Now I am not sure why the import for the gallery didn't work. However, I clicked on minimize PENG. And it went down to the lower left corner of my screen. I then brought my mouse down to the buttom to make the task bar come up. But it never did. That is when I noticed the only thing that was on my desktop. Was the window which stated "start now, or later" Same one from before. And nothing else but PENG at the lower corner. In which case is not supposed to be there, it's supposed to be in the task bar. I didn't even have My Computer, Rcycel bin and other things that I have on the desk top. So I then clicked on "no" and it finshed starting. I then maxed PENG and everything was different. I tried the import gallery thing again, but still didn't work.

However, not sure if I would restart again and stuff. But I just thought it was weird.

Rob

Hosting Services by ipHouse