The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday June 30, 2007 at 23:06
michaelpremote
Long Time Member
June 2007
Hi Long term browser, first time poster :-)

I have had the RU990 and LI900 RF extender, for about a year and a half now. Intermittently my remote appears to not send a signal to the RF extender. All my equipment is in a cupboard except for the plasma, which I use IR for. I tried all the usual resets etc which didn't seem to fix. I discovered it would "fix" itself just being left alone for awhile. Also installed the latest firmware (3.8.17)

Recently I also found that if I put the remote right next to the RF extender it would receive the signal ie extender would flash. During these times, the battery was at least 50% charged (according to the icon). However, given this I would then fully charge the battery and it would work again, but don't know if this is the battery or because I "left it alone";-)

Also note the IR signals to the plasma were fine.

This problem is becoming more frequent (also since adding foxtel iq codes last week).

I was wondering if I had a problem with the remote or the RF extender or battery or ?????

I have searched the threads and also logged a call with Phillips, but that did not help. I am hoping someone might be able to give me a clue !

Hosting Services by ipHouse