The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday December 13, 2006 at 01:09
Shiftlock
Long Time Member
August 2004
Thanks, I appreciate that. She died of lung cancer that even though she was never a smoker and took good care of herself . It all happened so fast. This is off topic, but I want to urge everyone - if you feel that something's not right, for whatever reason, please see a doctor. My wife suspected something was wrong for over a year, but put off seeing the doctor thinking "it's probably nothing - just a little cough and shortness of breath". It wasn't until one day when she woke up coughing blood that we knew it was serious, but by then the cancer had metastasized, and and we had such little time left together. It's so painful knowing that if she had simply gone to the doctor - if I had just urged her to do so - it could have saved her life. Everyone should take advantage of the modern medical resources we have now, and the only way to do that is regular annual exams and seeing the doctor whenever you feel something is wrong, no matter how little you think it may be. We are all intuitively tuned into our own bodies, and we can sense when thing are wrong - don't ignore your instincts. Oh, and please cherish every moment you have with those that you love, because life can be so short and so fragile.

I wasn't going to say anything, but since the topic has come up, I'm donating 10% of all battery sales to cancer research.

Sorry for the depressing message.
www.ProntoBattery.com
High-Capacity 1200mAh Battery Pack for the Pronto TSU7000, TSU6000 & TSU3000, and Marantz models. More than twice the operating time between charges!

Hosting Services by ipHouse