The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 12, 2006 at 15:13
Shiftlock
Long Time Member
August 2004
After closing shop for almost a year, I've decided to re-open the www.prontobattery.com site, and I'm now taking pre-orders for a new 1200mAh battery pack for the Pronto/Marantz remotes. That's 200mAh more than the packs we used to sell, and double the capacity of the OEM battery. We had hundreds of happy customers who bought the 1000mAh pack, but I shut down the business when my wife passed away last year so that I could devote all of my time to taking care of my kids. I've now decided to open the site again, and I was pleased to see that advancement in battery technology will allow me to sell an even higher capacity battery. I expect to ship the first batch around the beginning of January, and the second batch a couple of weeks after that. Thanks to everyone who purchased from me in the past - if any of you want an even higher capacity pack, please visit www.prontobattery.com and place an order and get on the list for the first batch of batteries. I would be happy to answer any questions ([email protected]). Thanks!
www.ProntoBattery.com
High-Capacity 1200mAh Battery Pack for the Pronto TSU7000, TSU6000 & TSU3000, and Marantz models. More than twice the operating time between charges!

Hosting Services by ipHouse