The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 23:56
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I zipped the .pcf file up for you. To download hit up the link in my signature area below. Just unzip this file with XP and you will be good to go. Enjoy!

(Please take note that the interface graphics originate from Daniel Tonks TSU3000 PCF file. The only real change I made was in mirroring the top right side of the interface, so that there is now a fixed button on each side.)

This version includes my modified Sony DVD IR codes for use with the latest TSU7000 firmware. As a result, the Sony codes will work on a short button press without the need for that .1 second delay action prior to the learned IR code in the action list. My IR543 X10 device is included as well.

The file is a bit too large to download to the remote as is by the way, not that you would want to do that. It will load in the emulator if you want to take a look at it in tact. I have to hack the file down for now each time to get it to download to the remote. When the 32 meg firmware update comes out for the TSU7000 between now and the end of the year file size will not be an issue any longer for me. I will have a much larger file available for download at that time for whoever is interested.

-Lowpro

Last edited by Lowpro on November 21, 2011 20:13.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse