The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 82 made on Monday October 11, 2004 at 12:50
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I plan on integrating lighting control soon for my home theatre, so I updated my .pcf file to get a head start. In the process I ended up modding Daniel Tonks original interface a tiny bit. Turned out pretty nice.

The original design had a fixed button in the top right corner. What I've done is mirror the top right side of the interface, so that there is now a fixed button on each side. I am currently using the extra fixed button to access my lighting device, but I've created other buttons for either side if I want to change things up.

I also added a page to quickly access my gears power on/off buttons, and for all my non-anamorphic widescreen DVD discs, I changed the page jump at the end of their macros to instead jump to a page which gives instructions for how to compensate for the fact the film is not in anamorphic widescreen since I have a 4:3 projector. From this new page you can adjust the projector's aspect ratio to 4:3 and then jump to the transport controls for the proper DVD changer.

-Lowpro

Last edited by Lowpro on November 23, 2011 06:02.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse