The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday May 7, 2003 at 13:29
bwaddell
Lurking Member
May 2003
1. Allow multi-select , so you can copy and paste a group of buttons. (Also paste should put controls in original cordinates, not in top left corner). You should also be able to set properties of multiple buttons at once. (like font size)

2.gifs, or png image files would be nice.. But also defining a color for transparency in bitmaps would help.

3.Fixing the sync window, so that when it finds the Ipronto you don’t have to click on the IP address. The first one in the list should be the default.

4.As mentioned before, being able to set the background color of more colors. This would reduce having to have a large bitmap just to put color in the background.

5.Fixing the problem that when you copy and paste buttons, the buttons can only be used for the same function. Generic ID’s should be generated for every button.

6.Would be nice if buttons didn’t have to be rectangle.

7.On the Ipronto, there should be a way to get available memory space, and to be able to delete files or data. I set my program guide to download all the information for all the channels for DTV. How do I know if my memory is full?

Hosting Services by ipHouse