The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday April 4, 2003 at 02:54
Opus
Long Time Member
April 2003
Not sure if EPG application should go on this wish list but if not maybe Ed could still pass it on to the right people.

EPG Only Wish List:
1. Big one for me would be a search feature which allowed searching through all categories as well as selected categories.

2. Add page up & down buttons. Currently the up & down arrows only allow scrolling one line at a time.

3. Sort by options. For example sort: alphabetically, channel number, rating…

4. Non-truncated titles in description box. When I click on a movie title the small description title box only shows 5 more letters then the title list does. This means longer program names like: “Hallmark Theater Presents: C…” are a bit harder to figure out.

5. Programmable categories, i.e. allow me to replace the Sports category list with a list of channels like PPV or Favorites, similar to my DirecTV receiver.

6. Download program guild listing of all program titles, for example PPV channels only show “Pay-Per-View” and a channel number. I want to know what is on those channels.

7. This one is just a nice to have: if EPG App. was skinable and with the graphics item that could be moved around (buttons & menus).

8. Allow the EPG channel list to be added/removed through the iProntoEdit application, this would also allow you to edit your EPG categories list in item 5 above.

Well that’s a enough for now.

Thanks,
Opus

This message was edited by Opus on 04/18/03 21:36.

Hosting Services by ipHouse