The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday December 18, 2003 at 09:59
msarrazi
Long Time Member
October 2003
OOOH Boy Here we go on the iPronto trash roller coaster again, I am, as about half of the users here around 85% happy with my unit, Leaving it plugged in is the best although I can unplug it ,use it and plug it back in and no problems. The unit does some strange things once in a while like lock up or the sound quits but mine always recovers quickly with the reset button and this only happens about once a month so no biggie. I have learned that when my 10 yr old "Plays" with the net browser that issues arise, I am not sure why but the browser is slow and when impatient people start tapping all over the place without letting pages fully load it creates problems. I have wrestled with my decision about buying this unit and have even thought about getting the 7000 instead but I always come back to the realization that I am not willing to part with the epg, or the large screen, so in a nutshell I would replace my iPronto with another iPronto. As far as reccomending iPronto to someone that has never had one yet, hmmmm, regretfully I must say wait for the next generation iPpront if there ever is one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse