The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday February 6, 2004 at 14:09
hammer
Long Time Member
December 2003
I received an email from Philips today and thought I'd share the email and my response. (hammer)

To whom it may concern:

The iPronto is the biggest piece of crap on the face of the earth.
This email that you have sent me is indicative of the type of technical support that Philips provided with the iPronto. Your testing and quality assurance is pathetic at best and this hilarious display of trying to fool your patrons into believing that their opinion is worth something is as big a lie as the product you peddle.

Tim Perry

Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 1:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in an iPronto beta test.

Dear iPronto user,

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in an iPronto beta test.

Since the launch of the iPronto, Philips has received a lot of valuable feedback
from extensive users of the iPronto such as you. Most of this feedback came
down to issues that prevent users to make optimal use of their iPronto. Therefore,
Philips has selected you to participate in a beta test of new iPronto software.

This beta test will last until the end of February (approx. 3 weeks), and will require
you to report regularly on your test experiences, by means of a web based tool. Before
being able to start the test, you will be required to read and sign a Beta Test Agreement.

To be eligible to participate into the test, you are required to own an iPronto.
Please be aware that during the period of testing, your iPronto system software
will be updated to a beta version.

If you would like to join this beta test, please reply to this email with the subject
"applicant for iPronto beta test". Applying to become an iPronto beta tester will
be possible until Wed Feb 10, 12 PM.

Thank you in advance for your support!

The Philips Prontoteam

Hosting Services by ipHouse