The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Saturday February 7, 2004 at 04:28
wattsn
Founding Member
April 2002
or maybe they are just expecting it to do more. Seeing as all these products come from the same factory with the same spec it just seems strange that many are working perfectly and many are not.

I just wonder whether it isn't an expectation thing after spending a lot of money or even a setup/user issue. An awful lot of the problems experienced appear to be to do with the network access / upgrading part of it and, after all, that could be network issues unrelated to the iPronot itself.

My comment "I just guess some people are never happy" was in relation to the fact that some whose device is not working correctly then complain further when Philips offer to involve them in a process that could actually help them. Instead of complaining about involvement in a beta program why don't they just accept it as (likely) intended. After all, maybe this beta program is to develop a version of firmware and new features which will get around a lot of these issues (whatever they are as I don't have them). The fact Philips wants to involve us owners is fantastic and should be welcomed with open arms rather than flaming them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse