The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday November 9, 2003 at 10:24
EthanTrull
Founding Member
April 2002
O.K. Philips, I know you're out there. I've finally had it. I've put up with all of the product defects and waited patiently for "updates" that don't work. Now my ipronto reboots every morning. A process that takes hours to complete. I can't even watch TV on a Sunday morning because the unit hasn't yet finished its daily reboot that began around seven a.m. And God help you if you forgot to plug it in the night before -- when the batteries go dead it ususally a full day process to coax it back to life.

The bugs are still legion. You know what they are -- I don't need to list them all out for you. So here you are.

Consider this your notice under the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act, the Consumer Fraud Act of the State of Illinois and of whatever other state you happen to do business. You have ten working days to contact me and make arrangements to refund my money in full ($1,810.49 from Tweeter -- I have the receipt). If I do not hear from you, I fully intend to file a consumer fraud calss action to recover my money along with the purchase price of everyone else who bought this unit.

Have your attorney check my credentials. This is not a joke. If anyone else on this board wants to join-in, please drop me an e-mail.

Sincerely, Ethan E. Trull.

Hosting Services by ipHouse