The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday December 19, 2001 at 01:38
Bob Ulius
Founding Member
October 2001
I thought it might be time for this and started an email discussion group for the Harmony Remote tonight. Following is the first message. Please feel free to join in and forward this invitation to anyone you think might have an interest.

In the early days, I had quite good communication established with Harmony as a beta tester. More recently, this communciation has tailed off and I can only assume that they have been swamped with the public introduction of the product. The Remote Central discussions haven't quite taken off as well as I would have hoped and there really isn't one central depository of knowledge on this product anywhere I can find. The "What's New" section of the Harmony web site was last updated on October 21st!

I love my Harmony, but still feel that I am only part of the way there in gaining all of the functionality possible wth the device although I might be as much as 90% there at this time. And all too often, I stumble across changes that Harmony has made to the web site or new or changed features that just aren't announced anywhere. Consequently, I thought this email group might be a good idea for us to share our successes and problems and to note changes that have occurred with the product, the web site or the device programming.

For examples, have you noticed the change button functions under activities/utility? Or the Generic Activity? Have you been able to activate Navigation buttons *anywhere* you desire? Are your cable channel listings complete or missing just a few?

Hopefully this group will help us all get a little closer to our goals with system control.Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be interested in joining. Group information is as follows:

Group name :
harmonyremotes

Group home page :
[Link: groups.yahoo.com]

Group email :
[email protected]

-=Bob=-

Hosting Services by ipHouse