The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday August 5, 2007 at 15:08
jwino
Lurking Member
August 2007
This seems very easy but 2 days of programming and re-programming and speaking to 2, second tier tech supports the problem in their opinion cannot be resolved.

The trouble is I cannot map the Leviton Vizia controllers (2) to turn off when I end the watch TV activity (push off on the harmony). I have the RF controllers mapped to turn lights on when I start the TV activity and to dim lights 50% when I change to watch DVD activity and these work flawlessly. It seems to me they would include the ability to turn off lights using the off button. After the easy on, I'm required to press activities button, press page 2, Press RF control and then press All Off. There must be an easier way?? I have attempted to add a all off command within watch TV without success, it will not turn off the lights. The only way I have found to control the lights is to map from the scenes tab, both turn on and turn off are listed under a drop down tab and you can select only one option or to push through the above process. Any suggestions?

Hosting Services by ipHouse