What if I set the Harmony ! up with a pvr on the data
base list that will display the coloured buttons on the
LCD and then learn all the commands raw from the original
pvr remote so it works with all my commands.????? Would
it work , Is this a way around the labelled colour buttons
???

That is not a bad idea and I imagine doable:
Aeh .. but....
- need to find a device remote that has all four colors with the desired colored labels in the database (mine only has the 3)
- will have to reprogram what I assume to be ALL KEYS!!! That's work! :)
- Too bad you would not be able to share your efforts :(

Colored Buttons?:
- Stop arguing already.. some need it and some don't that's it..
- The One has completed the design cycle so no it will not change anymore so accept that (unless it sells soo many that doing another revision is costeffective e.g. Wii had already 2 or 3 in a single year?)
- Arguing here has little to no point in it's current form as the message gets lost in the ramblings and potentially emotional debates
- Don't get me wrong, We CAN influence the product in the modern age.. (as LGT marketing and management do frequent this and other forums or so I hear .. surprise surprise.. I want a raise... haha jj I don't work for them)
- A Poll would be more factual and carry the message clearly e.g colored buttons vs non, custom soft buttons vs. label etc

Since we are aparently designing products for LGT now (free if I may add):
- give me my custom backgrounds back, and throw in my custom activities and soft buttons while you are at it
- Adjust the tilt sensor sensitivity in the One as that is really starting to bother me that it dun respond half of the time
- Give us the tools to create and maintain the device database and allow us to share it or alternatively the Tel# of the person in your team who is doing it :) We'll send him a pizza to add the colored labels on the remotes we want :)
- But What I really want is a Harmonoid... (common, Google, the biggest company in the world now, is swearing on Open Platform to take over the mobile world.. what other proof you need? I predict the first to do so properly in the universal remote market will dominate !!! Where are those radically thinking MBAs in LGT?? fine don't believe me? Some Taiwanese company will do so soon and wipe all of you from the face of the earth )

BTW First charge on this "One" is still running nicely now at 2/3 capacity after almost a week and 5 synchronizations!!

Last edited by Geil on January 12, 2008 17:04.

Hosting Services by ipHouse