The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday February 11, 2008 at 19:19
GrdLock
Lurking Member
February 2008
Ok, I just got it a few days ago and I'm pretty happy, with the exception of a few issues, ones I'm sure can be solved somehow.

-----
When I hit Watch TV, it turns on the TV instantly, and then takes like 10+ seconds of holding the remote aiming it at the stereo before it turns it on. I tried changing the power-on delay of the stereo to 100ms, as it was originally set at 15000ms, and that didn't fix it. My TV has a high power-on delay also, so I thought maybe the remote was turning on the TV, then waiting for that delay to expire before turning on the stereo. So I changed the power-on order and put the stereo ahead of the TV. That didn't change anything either, it still turns on the TV first, waits a while, then turns on the stereo. It's really annoying having to keep the remote aimed at the entertainment center so long.

-----
My stereo is a Phillips mini-DVD combo system. By default the Harmony application only has settings for 4 out of about 8 available inputs. I got the remote to learn all the inputs I need with the exception of one. Aux and the digital input are on the same button on the stereo remote. You hit it once and it goes to Aux, wait a few seconds, then hit it again to get it on the digital input. My media PC is on the digital input, so when I want to get everything on for the media PC I need it to switch to that. I've got the Aux button learned, but since they're the same button, how can I get it to hit the button twice with a delay in between?
-------------------
Kyle

Hosting Services by ipHouse