The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 59 made on Friday November 16, 2007 at 21:07
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On November 16, 2007 at 08:51, Stealth X said...
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!

It is indeed.

i just did a thread search on these two,

I’m honoured.

and OH MY LORD,

Please no, just David will suffice.

these 2 stay up all night

Whilst I cannot speak for Anthony you are, for myself, indeed correct. I do stay up all night, I have to I work nights.

giggling back and forth in the INTERMISSION section!!!

That is a scandalous falsehood! I may snigger, I may laugh, I may even have a good guffaw, but I do not giggle.

neither one have them contributed
ANYTHING to do with electronics in the 10 pages i searched!

I used to love a verbal fight, the parry and thrust of a good argument etc. From my experience of forums, however, I find that views on a vexed topic almost invariably become far too deeply entrenched, the protestations increasingly strident with, of course, its then ultimate degeneration into a he who shouts the loudest has got to be right slanging match - which, to my mind at least, benefits and gives credit to no one. I long since gave up the fight.

mind you i suspect any social outcast

How did you know I carry a bell and chant “unclean” to anyone who comes near?

that stays up chatting

I think we’ve already covered that.

in the intermission section section

No, I’ve not been “sectioned” - quite yet.

of a remote control forum

Your first correct statement, congratulations! Oops! Sorry, I take that back, it’s actually your second (or third if we add our agreement over the hilarity of this thread). Still, none of us are perfect.

has failed in every other aspect of his life

My wife, children, two dogs and cat are demanding proof. (Well, actually they’re just demanding, but proof nonetheless would be good).

therefore
couldnt afford any gear anyway! LOL

Been there, done that, read the book, seen the film, got the (RC) tee-shirt and found there are far more important things in life than wanting to know how much to spend on a HDMI cable.

thats too funny, thanks chillin, that made my A.M.! LOL

You missed the irony in this too?

Hosting Services by ipHouse