The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 17, 2008 at 23:13
smileyw
Founding Member
August 2001
I have a Sharp LCD (LC46D64u) and an 880. I am having a very strange problem. I have an activity that changes the input to Ant and then to channel 76. This should be very simple, but for some reason isn't. First there doesn't seem to be a discrete Ant input. This can be overcome by the fact that pressing "7" and "6" will put the TV into ANT source and on channel 76. So, I created a new input (for the TV in the members website), and told it to do nothing to change to that input. Then switch it to channel 76. However, it only switches to channel "7". I tried playing with some of the IR delays, but that didn't help.
I have also noticed that the remote seems to be missing part of the IR command. I had to have support manually put in the sleep command because neither the built in nor learned commands worked. It was like the TV got the command, but didn't get the signal that the command was complete, and so it waits. After a few seconds (meanwhile the remote has stopped issuing the command), it does the action. I tried another Sharp TV of the same generation and it works the same way.
Any ideas out there?

Hosting Services by ipHouse