The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 16, 2008 at 08:59
thebiggfella
Long Time Member
September 2008
Hello all. Last night I got my new Harmony One configured and my first impression are that it's pretty good. It looks good and the LCD screen works a treat. I also like the rubberised hand grip that's been added. I had an 885 prior to that which build quality wise, I found to be terrible. It had the usual button and charger problems and I had three replacements. My initial impression is that the One seems to be far superior in build quality over the 885.

I've got some of Randy's icons on the One and they look great (thanks Randy). I was initially a bit worried as it didn't have the coloured buttons on it (red, blue, green and yellow) but found them to be automatically assigned to the LCD screen so all was well. I've just got a few questions about it:

1. Are there any more themes that can be downloaded apart from diode, tron etc?
2. Can the 'activity' buttons on the LCD be customised like the ones in the favourites list? I seem to remember a thread about this where someone was going to contact Logitech and ask them. Similarly, can the buttons you assign to the LCD screen for a particular activity be cusomised?
3. Is there any way to display more than three activities on one page on the LCD?
4. I don't fully understand the 'sequence' option in the software. What does this relate to?
5. Finally, and this is regarding the forum, not the remote: is there any way to get email notifications when a reply is received to a thread that you're interested in?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by thebiggfella on December 16, 2008 09:53.

Hosting Services by ipHouse