Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday March 11, 2003 at 11:32
allyn
Long Time Member
February 2003
jon, thanks for your additional help.

i don't have an ofa remote but i might go get one.

a fabulous find was with the 9500s ccf in the files section, the author had included a ccf that had all of the device=165 codes already in it. i downloaded it and tried to press each of the "not already assigned" codes and got nothing but i think i'll try it again because i might have gone too fast or not held the buttons down long enough.

i just tried the "will it turn on with input select" and the answer is a definite no. :-(

edmund, thanks for posting what works with your d1s. that is the closest model to the 9900s.

i had something funny happen a couple of days ago as i was scouring google web and groups to find out what other models came right before and right after the 9900s, i found a helpful message containing all of the info that I MYSELF HAD POSTED IN 1992! who knew i would be needing that information again 11 years later! it is like i left myself a note in a bottle to be found later. hurray for google groups!

anyway, it is very frustrating as so far it seems i have the only receiver pioneer has ever made that does not have discrete power codes. :-(

i really appreciate all the help i am getting. i haven't given up yet.

Hosting Services by ipHouse