The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday December 22, 2003 at 09:26
JFR
Founding Member
November 2001
I have a Hughes HTL-HD HD-OTA/HDSAT receiver, which is functionally similar to the LG LSS-3200A and the Sony HD-300, all of which are manufactured by LG. I've seen discrete codes for power on & off and mode selection (variable-1, variable-2, native, 1080i, etc.) posted for the LG LSS-3200A, and I was wondering whether anyone has either found similar codes for the Hughes HTL-HD or has figured out how to modify the hex code of the LG codes to come up with Hughes versions. Various searches have indicated that the previous Hughes-manufactured boxes did not have discrete power on & off, but it seems like the new box made by LG might be capable since there are codes for both the LG LSS-3200A and the Sony HD-300.

I am currently using an MX-700 remote, but I also have a Pronto and am reasonably familiar with both MX Editor and Pronto Edit.

Thanks in advance for any help. And yes, I've already tried the LG power on & off codes, and they don't work, which is a good thing since I also have an LG LST-3510A HDTV/DVD player that does respond to the LSS-3200A's discrete power on & off codes.

Hosting Services by ipHouse