The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 49 made on Wednesday November 14, 2007 at 22:15
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Anthony did I say that I watched the SD DVD TFE on the HDXA2 within a week of Blu-ray coming out? Not at all! Where are my posts lies? I'll wait for you to try and spin something.

your posts are full of lies because nothing you sayu is even remotely beleivieble. You showed your true colours in your last post that you are full of sh!t. Do you think anyone but Bookaronie or StealthX is taking your comparison seroiusly? You saw the BD in June of 2006 but you could not make a comparison to the DVD until 2007 when you sawe the DVD on an HD DVD player. The BD player or version of TFE is not important in the discussion of the SD vs BD version of the movie but the HD DVD player is? Not only that but in a discussion on the BD TFE you also add how Sony should apologise for minidisk?

If you hate Sony and because of that you feel compelled to love HD DVD and hate BD then so be it, but don't expect anyone but the most deranged HD DVD fanboys to take your comments even remotely seriously.

Anthony do you have any posts that are helpful to anyone?

many, do you have any that are not full of BS? and where you are not CPshilling for HD DVD?

Hosting Services by ipHouse