Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday July 1, 2004 at 15:27
texas_ags
Founding Member
February 2002
Jason,
So are you saying that there might be a different discrete codeset for the input channels?

I don't see a 1 at the end of the model number on my receipt, but seems like I did see that somewhere, maybe on the TV back or the warranty card? I could also look on the back of the TV to see what manufacture date might be there, right?

I have until 7/16 to return it... but I will be out of town, so I'd have to know something by the 8th or so.

Do you know anything about the new 46 inch model? I saw one at Ultimate Electronics that said something like "new thinner bezel." Which essentially meant that it had less plastic around the screen and measured 40.5 inches across. I believe I have just 41 inches and the HLN437W that I have is 41 inches exactly. It sits out just a little currently.

Pretty much I could wait for the 46 in DLP with the new bezel to come down in price if I need to... Just need to return this one.

Maybe I'll go over to Ultimate Electronics with my pronto and check that the discrete codes work first.

Joyce

Hosting Services by ipHouse