The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday August 23, 2006 at 16:23
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
On August 23, 2006 at 15:09, chicagoinstaller said...
i am
on the Job site now

Then I hope the 5803 codes you had worked for the 2807.

I should have posted as everyone else and just not included
the immediate need.....

You still wouldn't have gotten the answer you wanted.

I couldn't make heads or tails of the posts

Assuming some of those were mine: If I knew a better way to explain it, I would have explained it better the first time.

time constraints as I only had an hour.....

If you end up needing to do it over and ask for more help, maybe you can be specific about which part of which previous post you couldn't understand.

Maybe you could post some info on the 2807 (and maybe the 5803) codes, especially URLs to the PDF file(s) you used. I certainly could tell you how well 2807 codes in a PDF file match 5803 codes in a CCF if I had both those files.

If not, maybe you could clean up a quote from the 2807 info a bit longer than "0101010" and a bit cleaner than the run together gibberish most people paste in when copying from Sharp or Denon documentation into a post. That's not as good as a URL to the PDF, but good enough to be more specific in explaining the translation.

I have PDF files already for 3806, 4306, 4320 and 5805. But I have no clue how those devices relate to the two you asked about.

If you could accept my humblest apologies and save the
flames, Ill save my incredibly sarcastic and agressive
tone that I would normally lash out on such patronizing
help as you so offered....

I didn't need to receive an apology, nor am I planning to give one. I think my post included all the actual help that was possible with so little information and so little time. Maybe you would have asked/searched the original question better if you had time to. In that case my comments on your post itself were unnecessary. But I still think they were justified.

Hosting Services by ipHouse