The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 22, 2008 at 06:50
gsnoorky
Lurking Member
February 2008
The RCA RCR612 doesn't have any codes for Haier (aside: what in the ___ is Hallmark)? Has anyone found any Haier codes? I like the feel and controls of the RCAs, but always, something important won't work--Jensen, which has the same stupid code limitations as RCA and GE, doesn't even have a good website anymore?

I think I had a Phillips or a Magnavox that wore out with long, good service--every device had some functionality, at least, maybe with weird keys--I'll likely not find an answer here--I'll forget Thomson completely and jump to Phillips: Maybe I'll get a Harmony--I'm afraid of disappointment, however: What is so hard about linking device models to correct codes directly? It's not that hard as universal remote mfrs. suggest--if someone actually worked on such a database (admittedly, it's really large) and put out a new remote (even merely the info for each mfrs' remote), they would become a centi-millionaire, maybe even a billionaire: I'm tired of searching for codes--starting a procedure from scratch for each code or clicking endlessy?

Hosting Services by ipHouse