The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Monday November 24, 2008 at 02:15
NoFear13X
Long Time Member
April 2007
Wow, I can't believe this thread is still active this recently...

It's been a while, but JohnFine turned me on to a rediculous hunt through the history of IR and remote controls in general, but the end result was I found out the three codes I needed were the same codes as a Stargate cable box which are already in the URC database. The codes were buttons 2, 6, and 8 on the cable remote's codes. I don't believe I found an equivalent for Power, but I didn't plan on using that anyway.

Conveniently enough, there are 4 codesets for Stargate in the URC database now, so I don't know which set it is, but that should be easy for any of you guys to test out. You may even find equivalent codesets in the pronto database or other universal remote software. I also know that for common button-programmed universal remotes, its the CBL/0770 codeset. Again, its the buttons 2, 6 and 8 for the 3 inputs, and I don't remember finding a power button. I think power was an entirely different codeset.

Ironically, I just chucked my last switcher into a trash can today because I got paint on it, and I have no will to get it out even though it's on top of everything else. I hate these switchers...

Hosting Services by ipHouse