The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Saturday November 8, 2008 at 01:35
dhoule
Lurking Member
November 2008
I know someone said "set 1 worked" but I have a TSU7000 and used just about every set of codes on this thread, plus some others, and still can't get the pronto to talk to the 3-play, not even intermittently.

I emailed impact acoustics support and they sent basically the same info they sent to nofear13x, with a couple lines added...

CTG P/N 40324 Hex Code (CAS-31RH)
Frequency : 38KHz
Wavelength : 940nm
CUSTOM CODE : 866B
Power : 0x1EE1
CH1 : 0x02FD
CH2 : 0x06F9
CH3 : 0x08F7

They seem to be insisting 38K, but I've used makehex to gen codes with 134.107 and 38000 and loaded the pronto successfully, but the 3-play just sits there mocking me with it's evil green unblinking eyes.

I don't mind genning more hex files at different freqs, but I'm not a tech guy so I don't have any idea which ones I should even try. Earlier 1900 and 4860 were suggested, but I have no idea where those numbers came from, and I'm not going to gen 37,000 codesets. Any possibility I could get some additional freq suggestions?

I also tried learning, but the pronto wouldn't learn the little remote regardless of whether I learned through the NG editing software or used the pronto's built-in learning menu. It learned 7 other components pretty easily.

Anyway, thanks ahead of time, I truly appreciate the help. This is the last device I have to finish and then I'm done, so I'm eager to hopefully (fingers crossed) find something that works so I don't have to velcro that dumb little remote to the back of my pronto.

Hosting Services by ipHouse