Original thread:
Post 11 made on Wednesday July 10, 2002 at 04:06
Sheik_Yerbouhti
Founding Member
April 2002
On 07/03/02 22:50.14, Matt said...
Well, it's a thread site...ROFL. How much easier
can you get.

Well, that's easy to answer: I use several I.T. and off-road thread sites and not ONE of them is as nicely laid out as this site. They're kind of like going to a "clubhouse" with no furniture, and many of them are "cheap & dirty" lists. There are a lot of features provided here that simply don't need to exist in order for the "thread" aspect to function. No matter how interested you were in the topic at hand, you'd be less likely to frequent this site if it weren't so well "garnished". Reviews, refined search features, archives, FAQ's, and direct replies? It's all good. If I want to revisit a topic on one of the "lists", I have to weed it out and repost with a comment/query. Whether Daniel does this himself or has it done, it's a service that is obviously enjoyed by us "squatters".

On 07/03/02 22:50.14, Matt said...
ROFL

Wanna' laff some more? Sometimes less is more; here's a site I adore, for it's spartan decor: UPS!
Are there little brown vans "trailing" wherever your cursor flies? Floating java whizbangs? Fruity java popups? NO! Nothing to eat up YOUR system resources, make pages load slower, just to make the webmaster look savvy. Like those poop-brown vans, the site just trucks along and gets the job done.
You are transparent! I see many things;
I see plans within plans. The Spice must flow!

Hosting Services by ipHouse