The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Sunday June 30, 2002 at 03:36
ItsColdInMN
Long Time Member
June 2002
Okay...I was pretty sure, but..I decided to call him and find out first hand. He said he couldn't remember the model #'s, but that they WERE in fact Bose. They were built like pieces of furniture, had grille cloth on 3 of the 4 sides, and the top was like a shelf top. No Bi-amp terminals, but they did have weird lug terminals (I remember hooking them up with my dad). The Nakamichi Reel to Reel was actually a Sansui, and he had a couple DBX processors too. But as for the Bose's, he was confident they were "Bose"'s, but didn't remember the model #. They might not have been tweeters. They could have been mids....I got my first glimpse at the innards when I was a kid and they got soaked when my mom put them outside after a big fight. Needless to say they were fun to smash to pieces. They pretty much crumbled like all MDF does when it gets wet. Might not have been a 15" but was definitely at least a 12". Bose DOES use tweeters...they too just suck. I'm not on a mission to try to identiy the mysterious bose speakers. I'll let ya know what I find.

Hosting Services by ipHouse