Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday May 15, 2002 at 16:06
Kristen
Founding Member
May 2002
Hello,

I have been in the electrical trade for 18+ years and together with my husband have been a C10 Contractor in California for the past 6. We live in a very rural community, which provides us with frequent opportunity to install AV and low voltage systems. Up until this year, we primarily dealt with lower-end products that general electrical wholesalers offered, but this year we have ventured forward into the Custom Market.

Although we have access to many different products, and brands, for now our primary focus is in Bose systems (plus the televisions, DVD's etc. to go with them). It is with this in mind that I am here to ask questions.

In programming the Pronto TSU2000 for my customers I have been asked many times to make it easier to understand. Customers get confused by all of the different screens they must scroll through to get to the device they are trying to control. Since I am very new to this type of programming (but not to computers) I know just enough to get myself into trouble.

Are there any other Bose custom installers out there who would be willing to share CCF files they have modified for the TS200, 400 and 600 systems or the Lifestyles?

Or does any else have other advice for programming these so that the not so techno-savvy customers who just want to "watch TV" can understand?

I have been reading these forums for days looking for tips and advice on this subject. So, thanks for your patience if the answers are here and I just didn't find them.

If you'd rather email me please send it to [email protected].

Thanks,
Kristen

Hosting Services by ipHouse