Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Monday September 23, 2002 at 21:22
CarlSr.
Founding Member
November 2001
Sorry to have stirred up such a controversy. Just a few comments:

It isn't disingenuous to buy something with a business license and tax id, if those items are required by a vendor, and you have them (we do at my house.)

Really thought that 'prosumer' was a common enough term for all the folks here to know what the usage was.

Didn't mean to break into your 'pros only' club room, Shoe, but this is the Internet and there is no registration or credential checking for posting on this forum. Seems to me, as long as I am up front about who and what I am, I should be treated with respect until I do something that shows I don't deserve any. Of course, if you think that I am a liar then I guess I have already done that in you mind.

I am happy to, and have, share(d) my professional background and a supplier with y'all. I let everyone know up front that I would be doing the work and didn't even ask a single question involving 'professional' advice.

Some of the pros here have been very gracious, and I thank you for your acceptance and help. Some have been less than gracious, sorry you have taken offense at my being here, my questions, and my responses.

And Ernie Bornn-Gilman, I don't need to look the words up that you suggested, I know what they mean. And I haven't done anything that is remotely disingenuous.

Please accept apologies if I have somehow offended anyone. -Carl

Hosting Services by ipHouse