The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 15, 2002 at 20:05
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
I just had to take a moment and say that Capitol Sales Inc. Has never failed to win my business. I won't give the name of my rep because he's just so damn good I don't want to share him! Aside from having an easy to use web site, top notch tech support, and a slew of great product for those companies you aren't direct with...

Where was I going? Anyway. I have sated to them repeatedly that If they carried everything there is.. I would buy it all from them. Shipping is lightning quick, and they have an amazing inventory. Not only will they meet or beat other distributors if there is a rare occasion that they are priced higher, but they will do it with a smile. Getting great help is always easy.

Now I'm not saying that buying from a distributor is the best thing, but they are a necessary evil for many miscellaneous items.

What's my point here? Why am I bringing this up?.. Well,.. I was really impressed by them.. Yet again.

Last week we had a rush job and a plasma was being Fed-exed to us for a job that was to install and complete on Friday. We ordered a bunch of equipment form Capitol on Monday knowing that if it was in stock, that it would be at our door on Wednesday. Wednesday came and went. I was busy and didn't really take notice. Thursday morning came and went.. Then I took notice. OMG.. The parts from Capitol aren't here! There is a 1st time for everything... Knowing my customer all too well, pushing back the date would be taken very poorly. This is a man of schedule, and I too can appreciate that. I called capitol to confirm that the shipment would be arriving today, and I was shocked to find out that it hadn't left Minnesota!

I told them that it was for an install the next morning, and They asked if it was very important to finish the job Friday. I said it was, but that I could pick up most of the equipment locally at another distributor. I was a little flustered. Turns out that somebody accidentally entered this sale as a Pay in Advance, and they were awaiting a check to send it out. I have never used this method before, and they apologized for the inconvenience. I was told I would get a call back in a few minutes to iron out the situation.

A few minutes later I was giving my costumers address and they were overnighting the whole lot to me at their expense. I believe it cost them about $550 to do so.

Anyhow; we had it all by 10AM the next morning.. On the job site no less, and the job went off without a hitch.

I would never expect this from anyone else. It made a painful situation painless.

Please feel free to share your experiences with other companies.

If you really want to know who my sales rep is.. Just email me.
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse