The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday December 25, 2002 at 03:04
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
impaqt sez "That sounds kinda rediculous to me..... I'm not a huge fan of the JVC Plasmas, but to avoid an issue instead of working through it seems like taking the easy way out."

Be nice.

Impaqt, I have had the forunate experience of being in charge of engineering for an audio/video chain. When something did not work right, there was a chance that ten stores would have the same problem, so the time and salary budget was there to solve it, almost no matter what it took. Wow, did I learn a lot!

I now am one of two designers and three installers working to handle the business of one store, and when we are in primo's position, Goal 1 is to finish and move on. you know, earn money. It would be nice to understand all of these things, but it is more important to me now to have a solution to the lack of completion than it is for me to bang my head against the wall until I totally understand the problem (and don't have enough income to cover the overhead).

A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse