Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Friday February 14, 2003 at 09:48
rhm9
Founding Member
December 2001
Rotech,
I spent years in Car Audio and had a lot of fun doing it. Your product shows effort thats worthy but I agree that advertising it here is bad etiquette and bound to get you needled. I also have to say that my area has a lot of really "custom" installers who build their own enclosures into floors or false walls, design their own crossover networks, and spend a buttload of time coming up with things that my company ends up replacing because it just doesn't sound as good as a product that is manufactured by people who have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of proper equipment to design and build speakers. I've never heard anyone's garage built subwoofer come close to a Velodyne HGS12 for true bass reproduction (If you really want to blown out of your seat... hear a Signature 1812!) Luckily for you... I'm sure there is a market for your product but, as echoed loudly through this forum, you are talking to the pros here... guys and gals who have been in this industry for years and have a lot of training and a lot of exposure to the best of the best.

Hosting Services by ipHouse