The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Thursday April 24, 2003 at 08:31
rbhfan
March 2003
On 04/23/03 12:46, fullflava said...
I didn't think that it was coaxial, given my limited knowledge of coaxial(for tv cable). They don't look the same, so I thought that it was different.

Well it is the same you are just not used to hearing them refered to this way. Coxial is actually just an rca cable(standard red and whites from walmart) Coax for television just has better shielding and end compatible for tv. The coax digital on the back of your Dvd player should look like a standard RCA and is probably orange or black in color. This should be the only cable except video that you need to run to your receiver. Once it is all said and done make sure you go into the receiver and program the didigtal inputs if necessary and also go into DVD on screen and turn on Dolby digital and DTS(if your receiver supports both) MAny many many times in trouble shooting a customer installed system they have went the distance learning how to cable everything themselves and then skip the programming which usually makes everything work correctly and in unisom. The programming is usually fairly simple and covered in the manual. Any ways good luck and if you need any other help once your up and running make sure and post. Good luck
One thing I have learned in this industry. It is easier to pull a wire than it is to push one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse