The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday July 5, 2003 at 23:19
swfla.rr.com
Long Time Member
July 2002
Try removing any IR receivers (if you are using more then one), if still a problem remove 1 emitter at a time. If you get down to 1 receiver, and 1 emitter I would try a new supply,( preferred is a regulated supply)as early Xantech supplies were unregulated. FYI- I have had problems with blink-ir emitters as you are using in the past which were solved with power supplies. Alao we have found in the past that blink-ir emitters greatly reduced range. Are the emitters single or dual? If they are dual it is possible one has failed, but you would know this because 2 components would not respond. In reference to RadioRA interference, I am not sure, but Lutron and Crestron both acknowledge an interference problem with Crestron wireless panels via. gateway. Do not remember if they were 1 way, 2 way, or both. Bet of luck but realize your best test will always be 1 receiver, 1 SINGLE emitter, and a power supply, then add 1 emitter at a time, then if no problem exist continue to add extra receivers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse