Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 27, 2003 at 08:37
Brijaws
Long Time Member
November 2002
I have a question.

What brands of gear do most of you carry and perfer sell? Break it down into two catagories.

* Mid Level

* High Level

We made the switch for the most part last year to stop buying most gear through distribution. Since than we picked up Sonance, Speakercraft, Traid, Screenplay, and Draper as well as having Crestron, and Audio ReQuest. We have not pick up a Receiver line. Iv been buying and installing HK and Dennon for a while now, and the product is good. No real complaints. But i want to offer somthing that your average electrican cant walk in and buy from there security distributor.

I Talked to NAD yesturday and they would be interested in giving me the line. There are only 2 dealers in my saturated area. I tried to get Integra but there are 3 dealers in the area, and the rep was concerned. I put a call into Yamaha and await to hear from them. What are my other choices? I need a line that offers alot of flexibilty with product (not just 1 or 2 receivers) but the whole lines from DVD-7.1. Onkyo is sold through B&M so im gonna try to stay away from it. Any other sugjestions of a good line?

How about that "Newcastle / Sherwood" stuff? Is it any good ??? [Link: sherwoodamerica.com]

BTW - IP.com will be back as soon as the Broadband is installed in the new office.

Hosting Services by ipHouse