The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Wednesday November 12, 2003 at 10:25
rhm9
Founding Member
December 2001
Ted... well put... I left the faces of the people out of my vision while ranting. Some of what I write is cynical attempts at humor but can be taken as a mad boiling individual ready to explode... I'm actually kind of mellow. Anyway, my rep is hurt by what I said and here is what my day looks like.

Meeting with her to apologize for any remarks that were too harsh but still standing my ground. After that meeting I go to Bose training for four hours. Thankfully I will be out starting a new project with a great client after that. I've never smoked in my life but today would be an excuse for a cigarette. Wish me luck.

It should be obvious that a lot of us are concerned about these trends and this is our place to vent and commiserate. The place is not private though, and it should also be obvious that what we say will get back to us and may hurt others if not carefully worded. There are a few details that are off from what i originally posted and a lot is my opinion but I can see that my opinion is shared by many of you. My intent was to share with all of you that this 800 pound gorilla is coming to your living room and give you forewarning so you will take the time to contact your builders and keep them loyal to you before you get blindsided... it was not to hurt individuals who I do respect and care about.

Hosting Services by ipHouse