Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Tuesday November 11, 2003 at 11:10
rhm9
Founding Member
December 2001
Oh... my guns are stuck!

And I won't be changing my opinion... I still feel it is a step out of bounds to use our money to compete against us... and I told them so.

I was just saying that if any details of my postings are awry then they can be corrected. I'm sure my distributor is pissed at me over posting this but I don't care. They feel that I am undermining their efforts but what abou the fact that they are undermining mine? It doesn't change the fact that I really like the people there... it just means that their distributor group is doing something I don't like... and I, like every other American citizen, have a right to voice my opinion about it. I aslo don't see how in the world so many dealers will see this as a good thing... I mean do you really feel that you will be ushered into some builder that will loyaly give you business? How does the lead get sent? etc, etc, ad infinitum.

I invited my AVAD distributor to add to these posts... please don't flame on her too much if she does because she is really a great person (and no, I don't feel I need to butter her up... I honestly feel that way) she may add something of value here and present the other side of the story.

Hosting Services by ipHouse