The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday February 22, 2004 at 14:26
techguy
Long Time Member
June 2003
JBL, my client do not have more TV connections because he didn't want anymore than that. So there is nothing wrong there. (REASON?) most of the rooms will not have a TV in it nor phone. AGAIN, by request of the customer. The customer don't believe in watching TV in their bedrooms. Sound odd? Well I'm with you JBL. BUT These customers are both Doctors, So maybe they know something we don't. By the way, They really only wanted about 3 TV connection. They only added the other TV runs for selling (home) purposes.

JBL, don't worry, we will not charge the customer for our training. There may be some bumps in the project, But I can assure you this is not the biggest nor most difficult job I've ever been apart of. If you look at some of the devices that we are installing, you would see that they are entry level components. It's not like we are trying to install a Crestron or AMX system. However if we came across a client who wants the top of the line Automation systems you better believe I will give you a call. Maybe in a couple of years we will be ready for Crestron. Also we have a programmer who can program a horse to fly to the moon. So I don't think loading software on a PC and configuring a Russound 6.6 audio system is that hard. Crestron maybe, but not Russound.

I didn't ask anyone for instruction on installation or programming, I only ask for Industry standard prices on labor charges. If there is such a thing in this industry. THATs IT! Thanks for your help JBL.

This message was edited by techguy on 02/22/04 20:51.

Hosting Services by ipHouse