Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday February 21, 2004 at 03:00
avdude
Founding Member
February 2002
A LOT...

for several reasons...the most obvious would be an age-old adage...

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT!

Also...a lot of less than optimal subsytems for integration into a home that size!

I am actually doubting that YOU and your "business partners" are pros, or you'd not need to ask this question. IF you are a consumer...

This would be a purely T&M job for us...based on all the differnet things involved...there would be NO commitment to time!

I would charge you, and your "business associates" $95.00 per hour to install gear you didn't purchase from me, $125.00/hour for programming and $155.00 for computer networking. You would ALSO be required to sign a waiver that says NOTHING is my guys fault...because you didn't buy the gear from me...basically...if they DROPPED a speaker, and shattered it...YOU'D have to replace it...

WE OFFER NO WARRANTY...GAURENTEE or OTHER for gear we don't sell...and we leave it to you get get ALL non supplied issues dealt with!

Our rates are VARY by $20.00/hour from the people who use us throughout, and the people who buy everything cheaply, then call us to install it!

hope this helps..

avdude

AVDUDE
"It might work better if it were plugged in and programmed first...just a thought!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse