The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday February 21, 2004 at 02:38
techguy
Long Time Member
June 2003
Yes, we are an installation company. We have been in business for 5 years as an Computer Networking, Web design and PC repair Business. We are now starting a new division within our company (Home Automation). This is our first job of this magnitude. I just want some feed back on Labor charges for such jobs. We are new in the Home Automation world, but we are moving along very fast. Just trying to Break Through thats all (Geraldb. We also have a 9,000 square foot home that we are doing some work in. We have a nice size customer base already on the Computer side. All of our Home Automation customers have come from our computer side of the Business. When they come in to get a computer fixed or Need a Site survey on a Network Installation. We drop off Audio, Video, and Lighting information. Next thing you know, they are telling us about a friend that is building a house. GERALDB we are a small outfit thats just trying to get some numbers. It don't have to be your exact numbers. Just an Idea. IF you want you can email me. let me know! LATER!

Hosting Services by ipHouse