The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday February 21, 2004 at 01:05
techguy
Long Time Member
June 2003
I have some question for some of you seasoned pro's. My business partners and I has just finished wiring a 7,000 square foot home. (ALARM) Wiring include 15 alarm glass breaks, 12 smokes, 4 heat detectors, 2 external sirens, 28 alarm contacts, 3 motion detectors for lighting triggers, 2 HAI Touch screens, 1 fixed Keypad, (Lighting) Cat 5 for ALC switches (15), (AUDIO) 20 whole house speaker runs(4 outdoors), wire run for 10 keypads (Russound 6.6 & ABUS)with 2 local input source, A Media Room wired for true THX surround sound room (7.1),(INTERCOM)NUTONE IM 5000 9 locations. (Thermostat control)3 cat5 runs. 9 Television runs, 9 Phone runs, and 6 cat5e runs for PC home base Network. (Cameras) 4 camera runs to the ONQ can for Modualation and also 4 runs to a High end PC for remote access to cameras from the internet. (Internet and PC setup) There may be one or two things I have left out, but what I need to know is what do custom installer companies charge(LABOR)for a job like this. Assuming all of the parts (connectors, speakers, ampilfers, HAI controllers, ONQ TV and Telephone module etc are paid for. Around how much would a company charge for installation, configuration, programing and Training for all of these devices on a job like this. We don't want to over charge and we certainly don't want to under charge our client. All inputs would be helpful.

Hosting Services by ipHouse