The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Saturday February 28, 2004 at 19:32
Design4U
Long Time Member
February 2004
Ok Tripple Q, I will take the gloves of know. I have been designing systems for over 16 years and work mostly on refferal. I to have sat thru many classes and followed all the techniques. When I drive up in the driveway and step out of the car they know I will be more expensive, and then I will remind the and explain why I will be. I have sold for the best companies and have always been in the top couple percent. That is becase I focus on one thing and that is the customers best interest! The customers best interest is not the lowest bid it is the job that is exactly what they wanted at the end. I will not buy a cable or component that pays the most if it will not provide the end result for my clients. I do not focus on buidlers as my only source of business it is to keep the installation crews busy in between large projects and allows us to maintain a excellent group of installers and keep them happy. These are the things that I care about. So wake up and dont think you know who I am. Your comments did give me quit a laugh thou, so for that I thank you. It if fun to see people so arrigant and full of themselves. TAKE A SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE AND PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU MUCH MORE.

Hosting Services by ipHouse