Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday May 22, 2004 at 16:09
bjarne
Long Time Member
June 2003
Impaqt

Granted the net is a good place to cover your identity or location if you so wish to remain anonymous, in this case not the case. I'm an import to Cayman myself I've been here five years and been running AIS for the past two years.

the gig would be considered as a local job and even if the 6 month to a year seemed temporary it is dictated by the need for work permits here. Trust me I would like to jump to the next level but given the limitations on suitable candidates locally I thought probably the next best step would be to look abroad on a temporary basis initially, if things work out then I wouldn't have a problem extending that time frame.

I would imagine that the market is a lot different here and I doubt I would meet the manufacturers criteria is sales volume had I been located in the US as there would be other vendors in the same geographical area that would probably shift alot more gear than I am presently, however they are understanding to the fact that I am just starting out in this business and willing to support the company. ( Oh some of it comes through third party.... Infocus direct I don't think that will ever happen for their volume requirements)

Regards

Hosting Services by ipHouse