The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Friday June 25, 2004 at 13:28
digitlife
Long Time Member
April 2004
Are you really upset? I wasn't attacking you at all. I was making a point on how people are still doing things so diffrent in this industry. I did give you a reccomendation based on what you told the group. If you want to go down the route of zoned audio, that is great, I never recommend two zone systems unless the clients need dictate. What I was commenting on was all of the work arounds people were suggseting to get to your end result, when you really see the value in doing it right. And will spend the little extra money required to do it right. Which is what you are doing, minus one concern of control, which hasn't been addressed and I beleive should for your well being. That said, why do you keep bringing up that you are an electrical engineer like that is supposed to get you a different answer to your questions? No need to get fiesty with me, I never questioned your abilities. I use this forum to guage the industry as a whole so as to keep my business ahead of the curve, it has nothing to do with you. Relax.

Hosting Services by ipHouse