The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Thursday September 2, 2004 at 00:04
Impaqt
RC Moderator
October 2002
CresNut............... Does your name have anything to do with being a Crestron dealer? I guess I assumed it did since I saw ya around here.... I'm doubting that now.

I've been in this industry a long time. I've always specialized in Custom Projects and Customer sevice. That combnation creates happy customers, repeat businsess, and referals. I really dont care what I sell as long as its reliable. As long as I can have AMX to control it, whats behind the Touchpanel doesnt matter to anyone. They buy my knowledge and design.

Anyway, I'm really tired of theads like this... Theres been too many lately..... There are always exceptions, but I honestly believe that if your business is not succeeding right now, your doing something very wrong.

Chicago is a Prime example of this right now. There are a lot of Companies around here. Some are on pace for Record years, Some are not. So what does that say? You cant blame the market when both ends of the spectrum can be found within 30 miles of each other. The Internet/mail order companies are affecting Some shops but not others? Please... Get a grip.....

Hosting Services by ipHouse