Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Wednesday April 7, 2004 at 23:21
digitlife
Long Time Member
April 2004
Tim-
I won't waste my time repeating what everyone else has told you, it's obvious your lying and you like the reaction it's getting. I don't even work in this field, my husband does. I read the thread because my husband was laughing so hard I wanted to see what was up. I try my damndest not to listen to my husband when he talks about vendors, programming, installation, trim, etc but just by listening to every other word the man says, I know more than you do. I'm the CFO at a structural engineering firm and we work with 45 builders in Phoenix, Tucson and Las Vegas (kind of big building markets if you haven't heard since your so busy w/ 3 houses a day) Builders would sell their mothers if they thought it save them a nickel on a house. There is no way on god's green earth that they are letting you even come within 100 yards of their homes. You don't even have any licenses, certifications or probably even insurance. For my engineers to even set foot on a job site, we have to show proof of everything you could imagine.

By the way, can you give me some "home automation"? I want my house to rotate, I can't see my view 24/7 from wherever I am. Thanks, your a star.

Hosting Services by ipHouse