The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Wednesday April 7, 2004 at 23:18
AVXpressions
September 2002
avdude,

I applaud your ability to disect a post. I can't stop laughing..... Keep up the good work... BTW mine's bigger than yours.

timshows,

Well tim we all know what your showing now. You make it to easy to realize your not telling us the truth.

You started this post just 3 days ago not knowing who Crestron, AMZ (whoops that AMX), or Elan was. Now you've come back and said that you have talked to them in the last few days??? Yeah Right.

And I'm curious because I don't work in florida (although I may move down there to help everybody fix your screwups) and would like to know why you need a security liscense to do home automation???? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your going to go ahead and sell them a monitoring service contract as well.

So every home will get an HAI to start with. So are you going to go ahead and pre-wire every home for a crestron system as well? Just curious because unless you talk to the customers up front before the home is built then you won't know what they want and if you get to them to late in the game it won't matter because the builder will have all of their money anyways.

And my last question... Just how did you get in so good with your builder??? Don't tell me to read the book because I've done it and it just doesn't work on production builders. The only thing they are interested in is the bottom line and I can assure you no matter how inexpensive your systems are they will be to expensive. Which brings me to another point. Your going to be installing Crestron in PRODUCTION HOMES? All I can say is "YOU DA MAN", I mean we have a hard time getting something like that in the High-End Custom Homes around here.

Please tell me your secrets.

Robbie S

Hosting Services by ipHouse