The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Wednesday April 7, 2004 at 19:11
timshows
Long Time Member
April 2004
Well, I see why you guys go this all day long. It is quite addicting. I get home and first thing I want to do is to check what you guys have to say. However during the day, unlike you guys, I have been pretty productive. Just in the last few days. I have already met with HAI and Crestron. Both ends of the spectrum. I told them the senario about as vague as I told you guys and they totally understood. Using the term Home Automation. I ever asked the guys about these forums and they told me to stay about from all the "whos dick is bigger" guys. But I just cant stay away, it must be the love :) Anyway

Here is what I am doing. I will use HAI's standard package (Omni LT) in every home built. However, will give to home owner chances to up grade to the OmniPro 2 and any upgrade features in between. If the home owner want top of the line, I will then bring in Crestron. I have also got approved to start, so I will be given multiple houses for test runs and practice. I have the full support of both companies. I mean they are willing to bend over backwards. I also found and HAI guru how I met and got along great with (How to win friends) and he have me almost every bit of his code that he has written. And trust me he is one of the guys that help start the company way back when. I will give his name at a latter date. I found out that I do have to get security certified and it is not easy. So sorry guys, thats what I will be spending my nights doing. I will be back though. Um, thats about it. Let me know what you guys think, which Im sure you will. Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse